Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy November!

I can't believe that November is here already! October went by so fast, but that is completely fine with me :) I am so ready for this semester to be done and over with. I shouldn't complain since I only have 2 classes, but I am already sick of those classes. I feel like one class, the teacher is never prepared and just talks about random stuff. The other class, the teacher loves to talk and I have a hard time understanding his point. Somehow, in the last 5 minutes of class, he can connect it all, but it still isn't fun. I am so ready to graduate!

I think I am ready to just interpret in school and not go to school any more. I love to learn, but I hate the homework and the studying. You are probably thinking "how will you learn then?" I just like going to things for fun to learn. Take some notes on things that interest me, and call it good. That is my kind of learning ;)

Anyway, nothing much going on this week. It is election day on Tuesday, but I already voted, so, I really don't have to worry about that. I guess it is working on school work :( trying to stay ahead so I don't fall behind and have a lot to catch up on during finals week. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: