Monday, November 17, 2008

I HATE SCHOOL!!

Don't you love how November is almost done? I know I sure do because that means school is almost done!!! I am so ready for this semester to be done! I hate my teachers and my schedule! I am so ready for next semester....I get to graduate and I have gone a little strict with my schedule. I will done at 5 or 5:45 each night except Friday's, I am done at 3! I hate getting home at 8 or 9 at night, say hi to my husband, eat a quick dinner and then go to bed. It is no fun at all. We hate it. Weekends are our time together, but sometimes we have things that come up where we can't be together at all! This weekend, for example, Tyler was up in Ogden at a workshop. He was there Friday night and all day Saturday! I am sure you are probably wondering why I didn't go with him and the reason is because I have to work on Saturday's! Agh! That is another thing I am doing. I will refuse to work any weekends. I want to go to workshops with him and spend time with him! Do you blame me? ;)

I am glad that next week is Thanksgiving. We only have to go to school on Monday and Tuesday, I will work in the morning in SLC on Wednesday, and then the rest of the week is ours together!!! YAY!! One thing we are really looking forward to is putting up the Christmas decorations. We have been resisting...We are so excited!! Not much going on this week. Hopefully it goes by fast. We will just have to keep busy so it will go by fast :)

3 comments:

Kat said...

hey, cute blog background! It's really fun. I know what you mean about school! Lucky for you; you're almost done!! Hang in there girl, not too much longer! I think next semester will be great for most of us. :) Love ya!

rachel said...

I've totally been resisting putting up decorations too! I can't bring myself to listen to Christmas music or totally decorate until after Thanksgiving :) I can't wait, I hate this semester and I already hate next semester too! But I like you ;)

The Moores said...

Good luck with school!! Hang in there you are almost done!