Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I know it isn't until this Friday, but since I blog on Sunday's, I thought I would just say it. :)

This week was busy of course, but this weekend was busy too, but fun busy. :) On Friday, our ward had a Halloween party. Not many showed up, but it was good to get out of the house. Tyler won the costume party!!! He dressed up like he would at disco night at Classic Skating. The hair and skates did it (I think). I was a black angel. I had all black on, including wings and a halo. It was fun to dress up. :)


On Saturday, we had a few friends over to carve pumpkins and dinner. It was good to catch up again. Tyler and the boys had a lot of fun with the dry ice. We had a witch's cauldron that bubbled during the carving. We sure do like to decorate. ;) It was fun to be with friends again, especially those who we haven't seen in a while. Hopefully we can do that again soon. It was a lot of fun. :)

Lacey's Witch Pumpkin
Tyler's Headless Horseman Pumpkin

FYI, if you have tried to make comments and couldn't, hopefully I fixed it. Please let me know if it still doesn't work. :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

looks like a fun time, its always fun to make traditions. happy halloween to you guys

Kat said...

looks like you had a great weekend! You look awesome! :) Cute pumpkins, too!

Great Scott's! said...

Fun weekend and delicious eats!! I'm obsessed with how my pumpkin turned out, it's the cutest one i've ever done. Thanks for hosting a great bash,