Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW!!

That is right! We woke up this morning to snow! I can't believe that fall/winter is already here! I love being able to wear cute fall clothes, but I am so not ready to drive in the snow. :( One of the bad things of snow is that it gets me in the mood for Christmas...my favorite holiday! I have already watched some movies (he he). Don't worry...I haven't decorated, yet. We are decorated for Halloween and Fall tho. ;)

This week is Fall Break and I am so glad! It is only a three day week! It is time to get a break from school! I am so ready to graduate and be done with school forever! It can't come soon enough! This week since it is Fall Break, we are going up to SLC to do a few things. I do have to work a couple of hours on Thursday morning, but then after that, it will be fun! Saturday, we are going to Layton. My cousin is having her baby shower while Tyler will be with his sister for a couple of hours. Then, we are going to Frightmares! We both have never been, but we haven't gone to the Lagoon this year and so we thought, "Why not!" I'm glad that next week it will warm up just in time for us to go. We would not be going if it was planning to snow. (Please don't snow!!)


Yesterday was our fun date night! We painted Halloween pumpkins! We had trouble coming up with ideas, but they turned out great! We also made Halloween cookies! I get in these weird cooking moods and want to cook. We made bats, ghosts, and pumpkins! They are way good! Too bad we are both trying to avoid the sweets. ;)

That was our eventful weekend, but we had a lot of fun! Can't wait until this weekend!

No comments: