Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Hungry!!!

I know girls can relate (maybe boys), but after you have been married, the first thing family/friends ask you is "when are you going to have kids?" We get this all the time. I so want a baby, but we are trying to take care of things first. I want to be done with school (next spring!) and be a level 2 interpreter (sorry McCall, I took your idea). If I don't get these things done now, they will never get done.

Anyways, I have been trying really hard not to think of kids and of course, I see kids all the time now. We go to the store and there are cute babies. I went to my cousin's baby shower this weekend and she got some cute stuff for her soon-to-be baby boy. It has been awful! My success at trying not to think of a baby gets harder every day! Aaaaggghhh! I can't take it anymore! Actually, I can because I love looking at babies and getting cute ideas, but it makes it harder not to think of our own one day. Hopefully I will continue to keep myself very busy so I don't think of babies, and we save some good money. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

just remember you are only have an open window of time to have kids. Sooooooooooo if you have kids on your mind, maybe the spirit is telling you it is time. This is just me your aunt leslie, haha. I always told my kids you only get 3 opportunities of Heavenly Father giving you, after that you may have a hard time or not having any at all. just something to think about. You will never have enough money for kids. haha