Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Work and school is really keeping us busy. Tyler and I hardly see each other at all, except for nights when it is time for bed. It isn't very fun at all. :( We are glad we have the weekends though. We don't know what we would do without the weekends. This weekend, we are going to Tucanos to celebrate my birthday, also, we are hoping to go to the Alpine Slide just for fun.

I had to go to Kansas City for a training this past weekend for Sorenson Video Relay Service. I had a lot of fun, but really missed Tyler. I am so ready for a weekend of just relaxing and having fun with Tyler. I am excited to start working more at Sorenson. It is going to be a good experience. I know it will help me pass my Level 2 for Utah certification.

Nothing else is going on. Just busy, busy, busy. I guess that is all for now :)

3 comments:

Great Scott's! said...

Hey Lacey how is your birthday week going? I hope all is well! Saturday will be fun though. *Mounting soap box* So I have a comment for your blog strictly relating to my anal retentive English teachers/sister... So I've noticed a lot of 3rd person narrative going on, and I wonder if the writting would be stronger in 1st person. I know it's just a blog and there are no requirements or grades, so take my advice as you will. If you want you can tell me to shove it, but it's my own personal issue I guess. sorry. Okay *dismounting soap box* moving forward... I agree though that weekends are heaven sent, and only 2 more days til this one woohoo! I'm really excited for games/crafts on Saturday. And try to relax with your busy schedule, we totally know what thats like, love Shanna

rachel said...

Lacey! I am so glad we had the opportunity to sit and chat a bit on your birthday :) This is an odd semester for sure, but think how great you are going to be at the end! I love you!

Unknown said...

How was your birthday? I hope it was fantastic. You do sound busy. Make sure to take some time to yourself so you don't die.