Sunday, August 31, 2008

School Started....

School has officially started. It was only a three day week, but it was nice. We have a four day week this week due to Labor Day. It is nice having only part of the week. We hope to get back in the habit of everything soon. It is definitely nice to start interpreting again. We really missed it this summer. Lacey will be starting Sorenson Video Relay this week and is excited for that. Tyler is working and going to school part time. We will hardly see each other this semester :( Our schedules are so opposite. We were even hoping to car pool, but that won't work. We are glad that gas prices are finally going down, but we don't know how long they will stay down.

We did get a gym membership at the Orem Rec Center and we are way excited for that! That will be our stress reliever this semester, but we are excited to get into shape, be healthy and look great!!

We can't believe that we have been married for 8 months now!! It has been the best 8 months of our lives. We are excited for more to come. We can't believe that it will be a year in December!! We have a free night at a hotel so we will be doing that (a bed and breakfast). That will be a lot of fun!

Nothing else new is happening. We are still waiting to get pregnant. We want Lacey to be done with school first which should be this spring (finally!!!). We want to make sure we are fully ready and our debt is no longer (we are close!). I guess that is all for now. Until next time....

6 comments:

Chels said...

Hi guys! It was good to see you yesterday and I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
Good luck in school!

Ross and Aubrey said...

Hey! I found your blog thru Chelsea's. Glad to see you're doing well!

Great Scott's! said...

You have been tagged, come look back with me on the good ole days.

Great Scott's! said...

that was good times, and I didn't think you were a dork I thought you were a rebel wild child. But then we became better friends, I realized I was right, jk. Well I love the memories that are most recent, when lace and ler come over and we end up just chatting and laughing lots :) Store online notes and ceramics were such fun too!

Cicely said...

Lacey-

Hi friend! Miss you!

You are doing Sorenson? Man. That would scare me to death. You were always great though- and confident. I bet you are such an awesome interpreter now. I'm an awesome interpreter too- only not with ASL, but manly just interpreting my son's jibberish into English words. It's a gift.

I love you! I'm so glad you guys are happy and adorable!

Brittany Gifford said...

You guys need to update your blog more often!!! I mean it is like you are really busy or something.