Monday, September 29, 2008

What the F??!!

I don't think I've ever been so bothered by the lameness of people in this world. I cannot excuse myself from this, I'm guilty of it too sometimes. This has come to my exclamation.....WHAT THE F??!! Really people, drama in this life is so freakin' unnecessary. All it does is create unkind feelings to make people feel better. So who the F cares if someone else gets something and you don't or seems to be cramping your style?! Honestly, I think it takes a capital DOUCHEBAG to think that someone else is to blame or is at fault for making your life hell. Sure, it may seem that way, but it all boils down to this.... You are responsible for your own emotions or deciding that others will control them for you. I honestly don't care what people think about me, what I do or what I am not. At least I am me right? Wrong! Apparently people have the audacity to think they are better than me or better than other people and take the time to blog on this website or on other sites like facebook and just rant and rave about how much their life sucks because so and so does this or so and so can't just grow up..... that's what we should all be doing. JUST FREAKIN' GROW UP!! So what if someone else gets something that you think you "deserve"? What the F are you going to do about it? Cry about it? Complain about it until someone apologizes even though it is you who should be apologizing? GET BENT!! Something has to change and it seems to be one thing.... PRIDE!! Get over yourselves... You're not that great! I hate how people are so into themselves that they can smell it..... you get the point. Get your heads out of your butts and smell the fresh air that is around us. There are people waiting to be met and befriended that you are too busy sticking gold stars on your foreheads to realize it. Dr. Seuss was so on target with the Star Bellied Sneetches.... they were so wrapped on who had a star and who didn't and just because one had one so did the other and blah blah blah.... in the end, they all end up the same. Like I said, I am not excluded on this so you can't say I'm a hypocrite. Just freakin' grow up and get the F off your pedestal because it surely isn't deserved nor has it been given by someone of real importance. So to all those who have been asking, "Why doesn't Tyler blog???" This is why. Because I am so sick of people who call themselves my "friends" and all they do is crap on me and claim all is well in Zion, singing their hymns all the way to church while letting seeds fall by the wayside. Go ahead and comment this all you want.... I know who you all really are and you can't fool me with your sick ugly masks.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Yikes! I have never seen/heard you get upset before....but I'm kind of glad you're letting it out! I was worried that you internalized everything, I hope you feel better now :) I also hope that you didn't have me in mind at all while writing that post (fingers crossed!) Just keep doing what you're doing, this is going to be a tough semester but in the end..... I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :)

Great Scott's! said...

WOAH There! Really? I do not judge, but for some reason the beam/moat analogy feels appropriate. I am having a week where I'm feeling complelled to be humbled, so whether or not this is aimed anywhere in my/our direction or not, I would like to appoligize to everyone for anywords I utter intentionally or unintentionally that has caused pain to another, or offence. I truly agree that drama is unnecessary!!!! I think general conference is much needed in all of our lives- Cause that is someone of importance, with perfect advice!

Kat said...

Well I'm going to follow suit after Rachel and Shanna and just say that if I've done anything to hurt of offend, I truly apologize. I've had my own share of situations recently that have compelled me to be humble as well. I hope too that I am not to blame for this post. I think if we just take the beam out of our own eyes then we can truly see people for who they are and their potential and the world would be a better place! (cheesy, I know, but true!) Again, I apologize for anything I've said or done to hurt people's feelings. Hopefully no more drama! :) Have a great day!