Sunday, September 28, 2008

We want Fall Break!

Another week has gone by. We are so ready for fall break to get here. It couldn't get here any faster. Both of us are only taking 2 classes each, but it still is hard when we are working full time. Tyler works until 3 in the afternoon and then goes to classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I work Monday-Saturday and go to school Monday, Wednesday's and Friday's. I am working two jobs trying to get some good money to pay off our debt and to improve my sign language skills.

Fall Break is coming up and we are so ready to have a good weekend to relax, sleep in, and of course, spend time together. Tyler and I had a blast this weekend. On Friday night, for our date night, we went shopping at Robert's and Michael's to find a bunch of Fall/Halloween items. We found a lot of things! Tyler surprises me of how much he is enjoying decorating with me, but I love it!! Our little basement apartment is decorated for Fall/Halloween. We probably want to find a little more Fall items, but who knows when that will be.


I love that Tyler is being more creative. He is now the cook around the house since I am the one who get's home late. He does an amazing job! He made me a picture frame for my birthday which is vinyl lettering that has our last name (Voris) in red, and in black is says "families are forever established 2007." Thanks Scott's for the great idea! I loved it! I cried because I loved it! I realize each day how much more I love Tyler and so thankful that we are married. It has been the best 9 months of my life!!! I am excited to see what else will happen in our life together. :)





3 comments:

Great Scott's! said...

Cute cute cute!! I really enjoyed this post. Ler the cute lil homemaker, actually I wish I could get Gregg to step foot in those stores, and input a bit more on decorating our home. We have very similar tastes though which is nice, he never complains about my choices. Fall is my favorite time of year!!

Chels said...

Cute decorations, I love decorating for Halloween and fall. What a sweet Hubby and Happy Late Birthday!

Shad and Brittany said...

Way to go Tyler! I bet you earned Mega points!! That pumpkin is SO adorable too! I love it!

Brittany