Monday, December 14, 2009

2 months!!

Our little boy is 2 months old! I can't believe how much he is growing. He is 11 lbs 13 oz (50%) and 24.5 " (75%) tall. I am glad he is growing. He isn't a chunk, but he is growing well and healthy. We are blessed to have such a cute and good baby. He is now smiling more and more and it is the cutest thing ever!! He sleeps about 8 hours a night and it is great since it allows me to sleep at night too. He is starting to stay up a little bit more in between feedings. He is still trying to learn how to hold up his head. He does great when on my stomach, but not so good when we put him on the floor. Hopefully he will get over that soon. We are still trying.

He gets to go on his first plane ride next week to Texas. We head there on the 24th to spend Christmas and New Year's with my parents. It will be nice to go to warmer weather for a little while. It allows my sister and brother in law to see him finally too. They are both excited.

Tyler has finally registered for his last semester for his Associate's Degree. We got his schedule so that I will be able to go to work for a little bit at night. That way we don't have to leave Cameron with a stranger. It will also give Tyler some daddy time which I know he will enjoy :)

Nothing else is really going on. Just going day by day and I am looking forward to each day, especially as he grows and becomes more fun than just something that eats, sleeps, and poops. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eight hours sounds like a lot. Congratulations! I hope your first plane ride with Cameron goes well.

Great Scott's! said...

How cute is that smile!!!! Sounds like he's growing like a strong and healthy little man! Glad you are finally getting some sleep, there's nothing quite like being well rested. Can't wait to meet our little guy, but I can wait on the lack of sleep. We'll see y'all Thurs.

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

He is getting so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days! Love you guys!

Kimm said...

He is a cutie!! Good luck on the plane! Merry Christmas!

Carolyn Baggett said...

he is getting cuter and cuter!

Lyman and Dee Gifford said...

That's the best picture of him smiling so far. Can't wait to see you all next week. Love you all MOM

Kat said...

How fun! I'm jealous you get to be in warmer weather! Have such a good time!!

Shad and Brittany said...

Cute picture!!

CassieU said...

it was nice seeing you guys last night. had i read this before i saw you i would have realized it's been 2 months..silly me. he's adorable. you must be doing a great job!

maggie-t said...

Hey Lacey! I just found your blog. Your little boy is SO cute! he looks a lot like Tyler. i am so happy to see you are doing well!