Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 Wonderful Years!

I can't believe that we have been married for 2 years (technically tomorrow). It has been the greatest years of my life so far. I have found my prince charming and I love spending every minute that I can with him.

We now have a beautiful son together. I am looking forward to more children with him. It is just so exciting to have a family now. I still love being alone with Tyler, but Cameron makes it just that much more special. He is the world to me. I can't picture my life without him now. He is on my mind 24/7. Being a "stay-at home" mom now, I watch the clock waiting for him to call saying that he is off work/school and on his way home. I love it when he walks through the door. My heart just races for him.

I am looking forward to many more years together and creating a bigger family. I love you so much Tyler. Thanks for being my husband :)


Our Engagement Pictures

Us Now

5 comments:

rachel said...

This is such a sweet post Lacey :) Congratulations on 2 years and many more to come!

Unknown said...

That is really cute.

CassieU said...

lots of great things happening. Very happy for you guys!

Ashley said...

Congratulations you guys! I hope you have many more wonderful years. Love your pics. Miss you and I need to meet this baby of yours! We should have a play date with Cameron and Owen. Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Lyman and Dee Gifford said...

That was sweet Lacey. Hope you have many more years to come together and many more children for us to spoil....