Monday, June 1, 2009

Half Way!!

I can't believe that I am 20 weeks!! Going through these 20 weeks seems to have gone by slow, but looking back, it almost seems fast. I hope these next 20 weeks goes by fast too, but who knows. I have been told that it is uphill from here. I am not looking forward to the last 3 months of the pregnancy just to becoming big and who knows what else might happen. I am glad that I am feeling better than my first trimester, but I hope that I continue to feel better. I am trying to do everything I can to avoid being sick. It has not been fun.

I offically have to wear maternity clothes now. It is like my stomach just popped out :) I wish being pregnant was more attractive, but it has its benefits ;) I am finally being able to feel him move and it is the coolest thing ever! The only thing is he moves all the time! One funny thing that did happen the other day was Tyler came to lay down with me on the couch and he put his head on my stomach (next to it). Within one minute, he started to move. The baby sure knows his father :) I just thought it was funny, but cute at the same time.

We did find a great deal on a crib, changing table, and dresser at Walmart about a week ago. It is all matching and very cute! We did have to put it all together, but Tyler loves to do that stuff. He had it all together that night we bought it. We have it all in the baby room and it is making me more excited to have this baby. We are both excited to meet our little one. We just have to wait another 20 weeks :)

Crib and Changer

Dresser

3 comments:

Shad and Brittany said...

Yea! Congrats! It is good to hear that you are feeling better. You need to post pics of the baby furniture so we can see it all out together. Let us know if you need anything, we are excited to see you soon!

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Hey for babies!! I love the furniture!! You guys picked a good one! Love you both!! Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Cute bedroom set! I'm glad you're doing well. I can't imagine you popping out, I don't believe it!