Friday, May 15, 2009

It's a.....

So, we went to the doctor yesterday. It was a busy day for me. I worked that morning 7-1, the doctor's appt was at 1:30 and then I had a test at 3. I never had a real opportunity to breath.

Anyway, it was hard to sit in that office and wait to be called back. We were both so anxious to find out what we are having. We finally were called back. I layed down on the table so they could get the ultrasound ready and me in the right position. She was really nice and explained everything that she was seeing. Technology is so cool now days. We even got to see 4D!!! We couldn't see the face because the hand kept covering and wouldn't let us see :( It was still very interesting to see though.

So, we found out that we are having.....a boy!!! We are so excited! Either way, we are :) I am excited because I can start shopping now lol. Even though it was a busy day yesterday, it was a great day.

8 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Congrats!!

Boys are so much fun. Can't wait to hear names you like and to see the nursery.

Ross and Aubrey said...

How fun! He will be here before you know it :)

Paul and Mariko said...

Oh yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :) What's your due date again?

Jerilyn said...

Congrats! How fun, I LOVE little baby boys, because you can dress them up like a little mini gentleman! :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! That's so exciting!

Ashley said...

HOORAY FOR BOYS!!!!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

yay!! Boys are may fav!

Chels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I knew you were having a boy, I am so excited for you guys - boys are soooo much fun. Lets hear the names now!