Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boy or Girl???

So, we go to see the doctor next week and we get to find out the sex of our baby!! We are so excited!! I am just worried that Tyler won't be able to come with me. The appointment is at 1:30 pm and he works til 2:45 pm. The nurse only works specific times so I had to make the appointment at 1:30. If Tyler can't make it, I will make them not tell me, but write it down and then stick it in an envelope so we can know together. I want Tyler to know with me.

Anyways, I want your opinion. Some have already told me they think it is a boy in a previous post. Just taking a poll to see what everyone thinks. So far 3 say it is a boy. What do you think it is?????

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I say girl! We shall see!

Anonymous said...

I've already said that I think you're having a boy...

I'm so excited for you guys to find out. I love that you always decorate your house for every holidy--I wonder what's in store for baby room planning once you know what you're having!

Erica Yates said...

I say boy! I think it's going to be a boy!