Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!

It has been a while since I have written. I guess I have just been too busy enjoying the time with Tyler and no school :) It really has been nice. I have been working up in SLC at 7 am and that is something to get used to, but it is really nice being done at 1 pm. I think that makes it worth it.

We had a great Christmas. It was hard not being around family, but we know better for next year. We regret not going anywhere. It was also nice just relaxing around the house too. We got to sleep in, get ready for the day, and then open gifts. I am not looking forward to when our kids are trying to wake us up (if you have seen Garfield's Christmas...you know what I mean). It will be fun to watch them open gifts tho and that will be worth it. I got Tyler a tripod that he can use for any camera and he got me a cricut machine. It is every scrapbooker's dream! I love it! I think our favorite is the popcorn maker my parents got us. It isn't any popcorn machine, but it is similar to a movie theathers machine, but a little smaller. It is awesome!! Movie night anyone???

New Years Eve, we had a friend ask us to come over for a bit to play some games (thanks Kat). I accidently scheduled myself to work on New Year's Day, so we decided to not stay up so that I could go to bed and not be grouchy in the morning. Tyler went snowboarding with a friend up in Ogden. The snow could have been better, but it was a chance to go.

We took down our decorations today. It was sad to take down everything, but it is time. Now it is time for the next holiday! :) Hope you all have a great New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year back at you! Hope you having a great new year and miss seeing your smiling face!