Thursday, January 15, 2009

True Friends

One thing that I hate is when you thought you were friends with someone and then you find out that they stabbed you in the back! What kind of "friend" is that? Not a true friend. A true friend is someone you can trust. You can tell them anything in the world and they won't go telling people. Even if you have a fight or something, you still keep that secret. It hurts when you find out that someone is telling people those secrets.

Not many people have seen me mad. Tyler hasn't even really seen me mad until last night. I found out that one of my "friends" is talking about me behind my back. So much for friends. If you don't like me, fine, tell me, but if it starts to involve my husband, that is not fine. I think that hurts me the worst. My husband is the best thing that has happened to me and when you start to talk about him too, you have just pissed me off!!!

I have been "friends" with this person for a while. I listened to them when they needed me. When they wanted advice, I gave it to them. I was there for them, and this is how they treat me? What is up with that? That is not a true friend. I have tried to forget things this person has done to me, but this time, they have crossed the line. They brought Tyler into this and that is too far. I thought we were friends, but I guess not. I don't know what I did to you to hurt you or something to make you do this to me and Tyler. I am sorry if I have hurt you in some way, but you have hurt me and I am sick of it.

Sorry that this blog is not the "normal" Lacey, but I had to get this off my chest. It is something that is going to bother me for a long time. It will take me a long time to trust this person again.

No comments: