Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 1 year anniversary! It has gone by fast, but it has been the most wonderful year of my life. Tyler means so much to me. I am so glad that we were set up on a blind date to meet each other and then finally date and get married. He is everything to me. I love being with him. I changed my schedule for work and school so I can be with him more. I hate hardly seeing him. It isn't fun at all. He is amazing and so wonderful. He makes me smile every time I see him. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I am so glad we are with each other. I am looking forward to more wonderful years with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! What'd you do for your anniversary? (Besides the nasty--I don't want to hear about that.) ;)

PS, my word verification is Collin. I've never had it be a name before...funny.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! The longe you're married, the better it gets.

Chels said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That is awesome, you are a cute couple! We missed you at the party.