Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Hair!!! again :)

Yes, we have more new hair, but this time it is me :) I helped my stylist out today. She teaches a class at Bon Losee and I offered to give her a hand. It was weird being a model, but fun to learn some hair techniques too. I wish I could do that kind of stuff. I wish I could learn just the basics and not go to school for it because I am so ready to be done, but I guess I will just have to teach myself or something. I don't know. We will see what happens. Anyways, I got my hair highlighted. She called it a pinwheel style. I think it is cool looking. Afterwards, she gave me a cut. I think she called it a bob shag. I am not very knowledgable about the names. Oh well. I definitely wanted something different and that is what I got. I am happy with it. :) What do you think???

3 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Cute! I love it.

Will you email me your address? aubreyrosser@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Hope to see you on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Lacey it's so cute!!! I absolutely love it. You look so cute with short hair.

The Arbuckle's said...

I LOVE IT. I wish I could do that with my hair.

Send me your email address and I'll add you to my family's blog.
lindsrosser@hotmail.com