Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was really quiet this year. We stayed home and I made a small turkey just for our little family. It is nice to have a quiet day, but holidays make it hard when you don't have family. It was a day I wish we had someone close by. Oh well. These are also the times when our small family can become closer too.

I did make the typical food that goes with Thanksgiving, but this year, we are working on our picky eater. I think that made it hard too. We wanted him to eat the food too and boy is he stubborn. It took him a long time to eat it, but he finally did. Taryn loved the little bit I was able to give her. It is such a big difference with them, but it is fun too. I think next year I will make my regular turkey that I make. I sort of missed it this year. Oh well. I will be ready for next year.

No comments: