Sunday, January 13, 2013

7 months

I am a little behind on posting this and I will have to write the next one before I know it. Where does time go? It is also hard when it is the holidays. So busy making goodies and getting presents ready. Sometimes I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I try to get things done when the kids are down for a nap, but I get so tired I take a nap too; 2 hours later it is time to get the kids up again. Oh well. Naps are my friend :)

Taryn is getting so big. She takes 2 naps a day (2-2/12 hours) and then 12 hours a night. It is AMAZING!! With these kids, I need all the sleep I can get.  She is great at eating. It is weird having a kid who basically grabs it out of your mouth. Cameron never did that at all. Taryn will stare at you as you eat too. Who needs a puppy?!? LOL I am trying to give her a taste of everything we do eat (being safe too of course) and hoping she won't be as picky as brother.



She is growing so fast! She has the cutest chubby cheeks ever! I love it so much! I love having a little girl. I am having lots of fun making girly things :)

1 comment:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

I love all three pictures of her! She is adorable. Wish we were there to love on her!