Thursday, October 11, 2012

5 months


My little girl is 5 months! Wow! She sure is getting big. She has these beautiful chubby cheeks that everyone just loves. She is doing well on her solids. She now eats rice cereal, oatmeal, green beans, peas and carrots. She loves the new food. I am going to start trying to make my own food for her though. It is getting expensive quick and when I am trying to save money, I have to do what I can.

She is getting lots better at tummy time. She is starting to last longer. It is fun to watch her just kick those legs while on her tummy. She is trying to sit up by herself, but still working on that. She still can't stand up, but the doctor wants me to go get an X-Ray of her hips to make sure those are ok. I just need to go and do it. He wants to make sure that they are okay because of her being breech. Just need to keep practicing with her.

She sure loves Cameron. He loves to make her smile and laugh. She always seems to look to try to find him. It is fun to see them interacting more. Makes it more fun :)

She is now sleeping 11.5 hours a night with 2 naps during the day. Makes more a happy momma :)

She still has her fussy times, but she is lots better. We love this little girl and can't wait to see what next month brings!

No comments: