Thursday, October 11, 2012

3 years!

My little boy is 3! I can't believe it! It seems like not too long ago, I was hold him in my arms and welcoming him into this world. Now, he is a big boy. He speaks really well, he loves to sing, he loves his little sister, and has so much energy, I don't know what to do LOL.

We had a little tractor party for him. I had a lot of fun making the cake :) We had Shad and Brittany and their family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. Hard to make a good dinner for what he wants when he is so picky though. You can only make so much mac and cheese, chicken nuggets and hot dogs ;)

We had fun though. We got him a Hanny Manny tool set so now he can be like daddy. Papa and Dee Dee bought him some learning toys that include a clock, a shoe to learn to tie the laces, letters, and abiscus. Shad and Brittany got him a small football, silly putty, and a coloring page with the felt of Lightning McQueen. He sure loved opening all the gifts and enjoying time with family.

He sure has hit a fun stage. His favorite roll model is his dad right now. He follows daddy everyone and does everything daddy does. He even asks me if he can go to work like daddy. It is a cute stage. His new favorite shows are Curious George and Super Why! He is starting to learn to put words together because of this show. He is getting better at his letters, capital and lower case. It is fun seeing him learn. I know he would love to go to school and learn, but he is "too young". He had to be 3 by Sept 15, so I guess we will wait until next year, but it might be a good thing. He is still working on his patience ;)


He is a fun boy and we love him so much. Happy Birthday Cameron!

No comments: