Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fire Station

Once a week, our ward has a get together for the mom's and children in the ward. You can come and go as you please. I have gone a couple times just to get out of the house (especially to let Cameron get energy out). If it is something where I don't think I can handle them both, I don't go, but I know he likes it.



This past week, we were able to go to the Lehi Fire Station. We had to go late because I had to feed Taryn, but we were still able to go. Cameron wasn't too sure, but he wanted to go inside a truck. He wasn't able to, but he got to at least get his own hat and sit on the fire truck to get a picture. We hope there are a lot more exciting places to go. Harder now winter is coming, but I am going to try harder to get him to activities to socialize because he needs it.

No comments: