Tuesday, September 25, 2012

4 months

 I can't believe my little girl is 4 months! Why can't pregnancy go as fast as this? LOL They grow up so quickly. We have gotten permission to start the solids with her. She did really good on the first time, but then became a little hesitant. After a little while, she picked it right up again and now we are just slowly increasing the amount she eats.

At her 4 month, she is doing well. She weighs 12 lbs 13 oz (50%). She is 24 1/2 (50%) in length. She is growing big. She is laughing lots and smiling lots too. Cameron loves to copy mom and dad to make her laugh. She loves it though. I love seeing them get a long. I hope it lasts.

She still is struggling to roll over. She has done it a couple of times, but she stopped. She is like her brother and is content with just laying on her back. I am ok with that. I'm not ready for another mobile baby, yet. She has been struggling with standing up and the doctor is afraid it is because of her hips. He wants to do an x-ray to make sure everything is okay. I just don't want to pay the bill for that. We have been practicing everyday though and she is getting better. She is doing well at tummy time. Just need for her to last longer though.

Everything else is going well. Just having fun with a little girl and still learning how to juggle two kids still. I know I will get it, eventually. :)

No comments: