Thursday, June 7, 2012

1 month

 I can't believe that it has already been a month! Time really flies by, especially when you are busy taking care of two kids now.

It is sure different with two. It is a big adjustment. I am glad my mom was here for a while to help me. I don't know if I could have done it myself, especially that first week. She was such a big help, especially with Cameron. He needed that attention and she gave it to him. He loved having Dee Dee here to play with.

It is amazing how different the two of them already are. Cameron was such a good baby. It didn't take long to get him on a schedule and sleeping through the night. Taryn is a lot fussier. She spits up a lot more and when she does it is a lot. We actually took her to the doctor to see what is going on and found out that she has acid reflux. She is now on medication. She hasn't thrown up in a while, but still a little fussy. I hope that the medicine works soon so I can have a happy little girl.

She was weighed at the doctor's office to make sure she was gaining and she weighs 8 lbs 5 oz. She has already gained 2 lbs! I was worried she wasn't getting enough fat, but she obviously is. I am happy she is growing. She is getting bigger everyday and I can't believe how fast time flies.

I am back to work :( but we have to pay the bills. Tyler takes care of the kids at night so he is trying to get used to that. Hopefully the kids won't drive him too crazy.

We do love having her in our family and can't wait to see what she will be learning next.

1 comment:

CassieU said...

She's beautiful, and glad to see Cameron is doing so well with her.