Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update

I guess it is time I do an update on the family and how we are doing.

Tyler is back to school for the summer. It is only a block semester, but it is something to keep him busy and get him that much closer to getting done with school. We are getting there. We are starting to see a little at the end of the tunnel.

I am still working at night, 29 hours a week. Just trying to get some things paid off. I still have my business as well which keeps me busy when I do have orders coming in. I am currently working on my weight as well, which after 4 years I am finally losing some. I am pretty proud that it is finally coming off.

Cameron is 21 months now. He sure is a big boy now. He seems like he grows so much over night. It is amazing. He is starting to put words together more and more, shows me his colors that he sees, and still copies everything we say. He is so much fun!

July 4th was a lot of fun. It was Cameron's first time seeing the fireworks. Last year, he was still too small and we didn't want to keep him up too late. This year he actually got to stop up and see them and he was hesitant at first, but he warmed up pretty quick. He sure loved those snap ones that he was able to throw on the ground. I think those were his favorites.

Not too much is going on. Just trying to get some things paid off and just enjoying the weather that is finally here. I did get a new swim suit (finally!) and I am dying to use it. Just hope the weather stays good and no more sickness so we can go.

1 comment:

Shelby Osmond said...

Ya! I found your blog! Your family is just too dang cute! And I can't believe your little guy is 21 months! You sure are busy working 29 hours that is crazy but you go girl!