Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Fun

We had the chance to go swimming this weekend and I was so glad to go! I have been wanting to go all summer and we were finally able to go. It wasn't long enough, but when pools are crowded and your little boy is tired, it is time to go. Here are some pictures of Cameron trying to get used to the water. He wasn't sure at first, but then he loved it!



For the 4th of July, we were able to do fireworks with friends. It was fun to be together with friends and see Cameron's face when watching the fireworks. I wish I had my camera with me to take pictures, but I didn't. Tyler was setting off the fireworks too, so he couldn't use his camera and that thing is too complicated to me :) I hope you all had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

Chels said...

I can't believe how big your baby is! Time goes by too fast! Glad you could go swimming and a good holiday!