Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!

I can't believe that it is July! I hate how summer goes by so fast and the school year seems to drag on, especially winter. It just isn't fair! I guess we can't control the weather. Sometimes I wish I could.

This year, we are with my family in Texas. Tyler was asked to make another film for my dad and the Boy Scout Ranch for more advertising. Of course, Tyler can't go without me and Cameron, so we went too ;) I wouldn't want to be in Utah all alone either. I'd rather be with my family and spend time with them. It gives them time to be with Cameron as well. It will be fun to go on a
"vacation" as well. Just to get out of the state. It is always good ;)

Cameron is also 9 months old! He is just growing so fast! He is doesn't seem like a baby anymore except for the part that he doesn't move yet. He is finally pushing up when he is on his tummy (mini push-ups as they are called) so that is a big step for him. Now just to learn how to move while on his tummy. He moves on his back in a circle which is fun to watch. He pushes himself up with his legs into a bridge position and moves around. It is very interesting. He has learned to pick up food with the pincher fingers. Sometimes he doesn't get it right, but he has the basic concept of it. It is fun to listen to him try to talk as well. He is saying "daddy" and "momma" pretty clear. Just waiting for him to separate it to each of us. It was so cute though. Makes my heart melt :)

We are still enjoying the new house. We love it!! We are still working on the landscape, but that will take some time as we are trying to save for the lawn, bushes, trees, concrete, and my garden. The garden probably won't happen until next year, but we are at least saving a little spot for it. I am excited to grow my own flowers and some vegetables. It will be fun!

2 comments:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

Thats so fun you get to spend some time in Texas. I am sure your parents are loving spending time with Cameron!!

Kimm said...

Awesome!! I can't believe how fast 9 months has gone by!! Seems like yesterday you had your baby! WOW!

Congrats on your new house!! We have a garden and it's fantastic, and fun too!!