Thursday, July 29, 2010

Goals

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. I have realized that I have achieved all the goals that I have planned while in school. I wanted to get a Bachelor's degree, get my level 2 in interpreting, and eventually get my national level for interpreting as well. I have achieved all and funny enough in the same year! It has been a process to get them all, but I achieved them all. I owe it to Cameron since I got them all while pregnant with him ;)

Anyways, I was thinking today and I realized that I have no other personal goals. I have goals like getting a house and being a mom (which I have achieved as well), but those are things I can't do by myself. I want to do things that will make me a better person.
  • Read my scriptures every morning
  • Be more creative (learn how to sew more things, scrapbook more, make cakes, etc.)
  • Lose 20 lbs.
  • Do more than just watch TV (be more productive)
  • Run a 5K

That is what I can think of right now, but they are all things I can do all the time. It is a list that will keep me busy. Just hope I can stick to it.

4 comments:

rachel said...

good luck!

Carolyn Baggett said...

You have achieved so much already and I'm so proud!! I really like how you've made new goals and I should too!

Kat said...

these are great goals, lace! My goals are very similar, except I wanna be a mom, too. That'll be a while. ha. Good luck on your goals. You will accomplish them. I know it.

Rasmussen Family said...

I think it's so important to continually improve yourself and to do not "mommy" things so you keep an identity:)