Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

The boys in my life are celebrating their birthdays this week. It is Tyler's actual birthday on Thursday and Cameron is 7 months old on Wednesday!
For Tyler, on Thursday, it will just be him and me celebrating. It is hard to do much during the week when both of us work. We are mostly excited for is Saturday. We are going out to eat at lunch time at Tucanos which is a tradition for us. After that, we are heading to the movies. Tyler has been looking forward to this for a long time. We are going to see Iron Man 2!!! I think that is what he is looking forward to the most, but I am okay with that. We will be taking Cameron with us, so we will see how he does.
We don't do anything to celebrate for Cameron on his birthday, but we will for sure on his first birthday. Let me tell you what is happening with our little boy:


  • He loves to talk and say "dada" all the time
  • He just learned that his lips make noise when put together and pulled apart
  • Puts his head to the side when you say "cute boy" and copy him
  • Getting the hang of sitting up on his own
  • Loves bath time
  • Learned to sign "milk" and "daddy" - no mommy yet :(
  • Loves to talk to Grandma and Grandpa on Skype every Sunday
  • Has found his "real" laugh
I love my boys so much! I am so thankful to have both of them in my life. They make me so happy. I am sad to leave them at night sometimes, when I work, but it gives them daddy/son time which is good, especially now that Cameron is definitely a daddy's boy. Happy Birthday!!!


6 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

I can't stop laughing after seeing the last picture of Cameron. His face is priceless.He is such a cutie. By the way I think it is time for a hair cut for that little one. ;)

CassieU said...

wild hair...love that expression.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE his hair! it is so adorable

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Tyler and Cameron!

Lacey, you're a lucky girl. :)

Carolyn Baggett said...

Happy Birthday Tyler and happy 7 months little Cameron!!

Chels said...

Oh Cameron is sooo cute!! You sound like such a cute little mom! Happy Birthday Tyler!