Monday, April 12, 2010

6 Month Check-Up

We went to the doctor today for Cameron to see how big he is. Unfortunately, he had to get his shots too and that is never fun. At least he doesn't have to have any until he is 1 now. Anyway, his stats are:

Height: 28 inches (90%)
Weight: 16 lbs 2 oz (25%)

He is still a good boy. I have some work I need to do to help him continue to grow, but that is what mom's are for. :) I am excited to continue to see him grow and learn. He is really getting his personality and it is so much fun! It makes me love being a mom that much more.

4 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

That is no fun!! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from us and hopefully he will feel better soon. Those mean doctors!!

maggie-t said...

wow! He must be one tall skinny baby :) I think he looks so much like his dad. You are a great mom :)

Anonymous said...

wow, 6 months? Where does the time go? He's so cute!
I heard you bought a house! congrats!!!!

Rhonda said...

Awwww, he's soooo cute! Miss ya at work and I can't believe how fast time flies. He's adorable. Enjoy playing Mommy!~R