Thursday, November 5, 2009

One Month Old!!

I can't believe that I have been a mom for one month! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was still pregnant. I guess this is kind of an idea of what his life will be like. Next thing we know, he will be getting married or something. I better take advantage of the time I have now with him.

For Halloween, we were able to carve pumpkins. This is something we have done ever since we have known each other. It helped having my mom here to watch Cameron for us for a little bit. It allowed us to carve the pumpkin and cook the seeds.

Tyler's pumpkin

Lacey's pumpkin

We were also able to dress Cameron up for at least a picture in a Halloween costume. Thanks to a coworker, we did have a costume to dress him up in. It will be even more fun when he can go trick or treating in it. I look forward to the wonderful years ahead of us :)

9 comments:

Kat said...

oh my gosh is that a little smile in the bottom picture? How sweet is he? I also love the pumpkins. You guys are so crafty and always play up the holidays. Also... the other day I went and got a slurpee at 7-eleven and I thought of you! Remember when we'd finish dance class, go to 7-eleven and get slurpees and chips? And then drive 20 mins to go to a class in which our client never showed? Those were good times. I miss you girl. Thanks for being a better friend to me than I am to you. :)

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Good job on the pumpkins, especially the last one! ;)

Ross and Aubrey said...

Wow, can you believe it? A month old already. Pretty soon, he'll be having his first birthday :)

He is too cute! Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at the shower :)

CassieU said...

he looks so long! that's awesome. Miss seeing ya.

Kimm said...

He sure is handsome!! Glad you like the outfit!!

Chels said...

He is so cute!! Time is flying by huh?! Enjoy every moment with him!

Ashley said...

Don't blink! He'll be 6 months before you know it! Then older and older and older!He is so adorable, I hope you are well.

Shad and Brittany said...

so cute!!! I just want to hold him! He has changed so much since we last saw him

McCall B. said...

He's a sweetie. I am so glad I finally got to see him.