Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall

This cooler weather has been great for me. Being pregnant during the summer isn't fun, with the heat. The next time we do get pregnant (which won't be for a while), we will try to get pregnant at the end of the summer so I can be warm during the winter. That won't happen for a while though, so we won't worry about that until the time comes.

Anyway, I can't believe the first day of fall is next week on Tuesday. I am excited to see the leaves change colors and the season come into bloom, but I really hope it doesn't go by too fast. I am not ready for winter yet. I am really enjoying the sunshine and I am not ready for it to go away. I think mostly what I am excited for is decorating. I LOVE to decorate. I am ready for the holidays so I can decorate. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are my favorites. I wish they had more for Thanksgiving, but I will just have to buy one thing at a time until it all adds up; that is what my mom told me to do :)

On another note, I went to the doctor again today. I am at my weekly visits. It helps the time go by fast for me. I am now 1.5 cm dialated and 70% effaced. The doctor is saying that he could come in the next couple of weeks. I guess we will see if it is true or not. He doesn't think I will be late. I am ready for him to come. It has been a hard, long pregnancy, but I know it will be worth it. I am excited to be a mom and I know Tyler is excited to become a dad.

I will keep you posted on what is happening. Hopefully something really exciting happens soon :D

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so excited for you guys! You both are going to make great parents!!!

Leslie said...

oh my goodness, it is getting sooooooooo close. i pray all goes easy for you. excited to see you at your shower (if you don't have a baby by then) love to you

The Arbuckle's said...

I hope he comes early for you, its not fun having a difficult pregnancy. I love the name cameron, and I can't wait to see pictures of him.

I'm with you on being pregnant in the summer, its a killer.

Ashley said...

Oh heartburn...how I don't miss it one little bit. it's cliche but it's all worth it in the end. I can't believe you are only 21 days away!!!