Tuesday, September 8, 2009

35 Weeks!!!

I am officially 8 months pregnant! I am glad that I am closer to the due date. It has been a rough pregnancy, but I know it will be worth it. We are ready to meet him and see what he looks like.

We are definitely in the uncomfortable stage of the pregnancy. It is getting harder to sleep at night, my feet swell very easily, and the worst part is the heartburn. It seems like anything and everything I eat and sometimes drink, I get heartburn. I am looking forward to the day when this all goes away, mostly the heartburn. I know I won't sleep ever again, but I can handle that. I just hope the heartburn goes away. I don't want this, at least until the next pregnancy, but that will be a while.


We did go to the doctor. He check to see if he has turned yet and also if I am dialated. This is something he will be checking every week now. I didn't think that I would be anything this early, but I guess I am already 1 cm dialated and 60% effaced. He told me not to get too excited because I can stay like this until my due date. I am just glad that I am dialated a little bit. At least it is better than nothing. :)

We will continue to go every week and see what happens. We will be happy no matter what. We just want a healthy boy....and of course me to be healthy ;)

5 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

YEA!! I can't wait to meet baby Cameron!! I'm glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. I hope the heartburn goes away for you to. Love ya guys!!

Kimm said...

Yuck!! I hate heartburn too!! It's coming down to the wire now friend!! Cameron?? What a great name!!

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

Oh you're so close!! The heartburn totally is no fun but that will all go away and will be soon forgotten!! Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is going by so fast! You're a mom!

Shad and Brittany said...

Ya for weekly visits to good ole' Doctor Smith! That means you'll meet Cameron soon!