Friday, March 20, 2009

WHAT????

Well, I have some good news. In some recent posts, I have stated that nothing new or exciting has been going on in our lives, but I admit, I have lied. Well, not really lied but kept a secret. Tyler and I are having a new addition to our home. We are pregnant!!! I am 10 weeks a long. I am due at the beginning of October. It is something we are both excited for. :)

In case you were wondering, we were not planning this at all. We weren't even going to start trying until this fall, but I guess Heavenly Father had other plans for us. It is funny how things work out. I will be graduating on May 1st with my bachelor's degree so I won't have to worry about going back to school. I am still working on my interpreting certification, but I have faith that it will all work out.

The only thing about this pregnancy so far is that I have been sick. I was sick the first few weeks, but now that I am farther, it seems to have gotten worse. I seem to call the doctor all the time :) That is what they are there for ;) We went to see the doctor yesterday and he said the baby is healthy and kicking, literally. I obviously can't feel it right now, but it was cool to see the arms going all over the place and to see the heart beat. In 8 weeks, we will be able to see what it is (male/female).

This is definitely an exciting time in our life. We are excited for my parents to become grandparents for the third time and I know they are excited as well. I wish they lived closer, but nothing we can do about that right now. That is our exciting news for now. We will keep you updated :)

12 comments:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

Hey this is your cousin Tori! I just came across your blog on Aubrey's and I hope you don't mind I looked but I am glad I did because your news is so exciting!! You are going to love having a baby and even though its hard now being pregnant does get better!! Good Luck with everything and I hope the sickness goes away soon!!

Ashley said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray! So exciting! I am glad you announced it so we can finally talk about it in the open! hugs...

The Moores said...

We are so excited for you guys! congratulations!! You are going to be a fabulous Mom!!

Ross and Aubrey said...

YAY!!
So exciting!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!

Jerilyn said...

Yay!! Congratulations, that is so exciting!! I'm sorry that you are not feeling well, but hopefully after the first trimester you will feel a lot better!

Chels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully your yuckiness will go away in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so very exciting! Being parents is so rewarding and exciting! Can't wait to get all the updates on how things progress.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!

Nourishing Creations said...

Congrats, I'm just a lurker through a friends blog. But...a blessing of this is you will have a baby by the end of the year so you will get to count 3 on next years tax refund! :) Extra money for all that extra food you get to eat during pregnancy and breastfeeding!

The Arbuckle's said...

Congratulations! This is exciting news. I hope your having a girl. I hope you sickness goes away, that is the down side to being pregnant.

Shad and Brittany said...

Yay! We get to be an Aunt and Uncle again! Hooray!