Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Progress....slow and steady.




Hey everyone, this is Tyler updating you on my progress on the videos I'm working on and my adventure doing them. I finished a short LDS version of the video for a Priesthood session here and the boys that attended the LDS Encampment here at the ranch. I posted it so please view it and give me any feedback that you might have. It's not as good as I hope the final produced commercial will be, and it's been compressed to fit on the website. I basically made a quickie for the stakes here because my Father in Law asked me to. Besides all that, the actual video is now underway and it's been hard to get it right. I'll be done later this month (hopefully) and I'll present that to you all when it is done. Anyway, still making progress.... slow and steady.



No comments: