Tuesday, August 14, 2012

3 months

Our sweet little girl turned 3 months old. It still amazes me how time flies, especially with two kids. It seems to make time go by faster when you have two.

She seems to be doing better every day. She isn't as fussy, but we are getting there. I tried to do no dairy to see if that would help, but it didn't seem to. It sure was a long 14 days though without dairy. Not sure why she is still fussy, but we will keep doing what we need to as parents.

She is getting so big. She is wearing 3-6 month clothes now. Mostly because of her head. It sounds bad, but the opening at the top doesn't fit over her head so we had to move to bigger sizes. She swims in them though. She is starting to wear dresses to church, so of course I am having fun with that.

Cameron still loves his little sister and she loves him. He will constantly give her kisses. We have to tell him to give her space so she can move and do what she needs to do. She loves to watch him go all over though. I am sure she will love it once she can move too and play with him. We will see how he acts though.


I love having my little girl. It is frustrating at times, but the good always outweigh the bad. The kids are great and I love being a mom.

No comments: