Monday, November 28, 2011

Big Brother!

It has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I should post something. So as you can tell from the title, Cameron is going to be a big brother! We are due May 5, 2012. We are 17 weeks along right now and are excited to add this addition to our family! We find out December 8th what we will be having.

I have been sick for the first 3 months, but it is slowly dying off. I still have my moments though. It is hard having a 2 year old and being sick though. Probably have had him watch too much TV, but it helps me out a lot. I will keep you posted on everything as it goes. We are excited!!

2 comments:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

How exciting!!! Glad you are starting to feel better. Hope everything continues to go well.

The Arbuckle's said...

Congrats again. It is difficult trying to take care of yourself and a toddler, they just don't understand. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I can't wait to hear what you are having.