Friday, January 28, 2011

New Start..

So, I have been thinking. I know how expensive things can be for kids so I would like to help out. I am looking for something to keep me busy too :) I am going to be selling car seat covers (the ones with the straps on them), flowers, bibs, leg warmers, and baby slings. I want to make it to what you want, so you would tell me colors you would like and then I would go buy the fabric. If you would like a picture of some of the stuff I have made, leave your email and I will send you a picture of what you would like to see. Here are the prices:

car seat covers: $15
flowers: 2 for $3
bibs: 2 for $4
leg warmers: $4
baby slings: $10

Let me know!!

3 comments:

Paul and Mariko said...

If I had a baby, I'd be all over this! :) Good luck!

Kimm said...

Lacey I want to see the pictures? My Sister in law is having twins. Would love to buy something for her.

Kjell Crowe said...

Once I find out the sex of this second baby....I'll give you an order!!! :)