Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 years!


I cannot believe it was 3 years ago yesterday that I was married for time and all eternity. It has been a wonderful 3 years too! It has felt like it has been longer than just 3 years, but I am okay with that.

Yesterday was a great day! Tyler was done with school and work and I took the night off work so we could have the whole day together. It started off by dropping Cameron off at our good friends house across the street. I have never left him with anyone, but my mom, so I was nervous. I didn't know how he would handle someone else besides me or Tyler. I as so relieved that he did so well! He didn't cry at all! Except going down for a nap because it wasn't his own bed, but such a relief! I am so thankful. It allowed Tyler and I to go out to eat for lunch at Tucanos and run a few errands before going home. It was so nice to have a date alone. It has been a long time.

I am looking forward to so many more years to spend with this wonderful husband of mine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! And happy anniversary!

Kat said...

Lace was that picture taken recently? You look really good! It has been fun seeing you at sorenson, even if it's just in passing. :)