Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Halloween!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year...."

Wrong song, but I thought it fit perfect. Halloween marks the start of my three favorite holidays. I think it is mostly because I get to decorate ;)

This past Saturday, we had friends over and we made a craft. Shanna got an idea to take a bird house and make it into a haunted house. Tyler was able to get a hold of wood and create his own. He did a fantastic job. I added my opinion, but it was all him.


Sunday, we did our pumpkin carving. Cameron is still too young to do anything, so he slept while Tyler and I went at carving. Afterwards, I made my pumpkin seeds. They sure were yummy.


This weekend, we get to go trick-or-treating. It will be our first time. It won't be long because Cameron still doesn't understand what is going on, but it will be fun as he gets older. We sure are excited. He is going to be a cute tiger.


I hope everyone has a wonderful, but safe, Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Lyman and Dee Gifford said...

Yep that is a cute picture. Just need to have him growl like a lion and that would be perfect. Love it

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

You guys did awesome on the house and the pumpkins. I love Cameron in his costume. He is so cute!!

Unknown said...

That haunted house is so cool! I love it. :) And super cute tigger!

Chels said...

Sounds like you guys has a fun Halloween! Cameron looks to cute as a tiger.