Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our house looks like a house!!

That is right. Our house looks even more like a house. We have been working hard for the past couple of weeks. Raking rocks, adding a back patio and side patio, smoothing out the yard, spreading compost, and smoothing again. It has been a long 3 months. It has been hard to do too since Tyler has been at work and school, so I have been working on it by myself. I wanted the yard done so I went out everyday during Cameron's nap and worked. I have the blisters and sunburn to prove it...but I am so glad it is done. We still need to add trees and some bushes, but my dad has offered to help out when he comes in October. Here are some pictures to show the work :)
Here is the back patio

Our side patio/RV pad

Compost is spread

A cement slab where we will put our fire pit on

OUR HOUSE!!!

6 comments:

Nikki & Drew said...

thats a super nice house lacey! I dont remember did you guys build it or just buy one?

Lacey Voris said...

we built it

The Moores said...

Yay! It is gorgeous! You guys have worked so hard, it looks wonderful! Good Job!

We are... said...

It DOES look great! Congratulations to you all! That is really a feat! And have a great birthday Cameron (in a few days)! Eat lots of cake :O)

Unknown said...

Your house is huge! It looks great.

Leslie said...

you did a great job. its always nice to have grass thats for sure.