Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goals...part 2

I have been trying really hard to work on my goals. It has been a lot harder than I thought. I think it is harder with a little one, but I am trying my best to get those goals.

I have started my 5K training. I am on week 3 out of 9 right now. It is hard, but I am glad to have Tyler with me, at least until school/work starts. My mom told me that the first 2-3 weeks are the hardest, so hopefully it will get a little better. I am still trying to figure out which 5K to run in. It is hard when a lot of them are up north. We will see what happens.

I am working on being more crafty. I made some baby gifts the other day. I was proud of myself because I did it all by myself. I helped Tyler (yes you read that right) make a curtain for one of our small window in the front. He wanted to do it, so I let him. :) After talking to my mom, we have decided to make Cameron's Halloween costume. It will be hard, but it will be fun doing it together with Tyler. If you have any suggestions, all would be appreciated.

I just need to be better at my other goals. I am working on them every day, but just waiting to see results and staying on top of the goals to make sure I do stuff that I have planned. I will let you know how they continue to go ;)

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

check out Martha Stewart for kids/baby costumes. She usually has no-sew ideas and sewing patterns for beginners made from inexpensive materials and stuff. Me and my baby are going to be ballerinas:)