Monday, June 7, 2010

8 Months!!

Our little boy is 8 months old! He is getting so big! We had a comment the other day that when he has little shoes on, he looks more like a toddler than a baby. He is probably because he is so tall! It is a good thing though, since we want him to take after Tyler with height, since he is a boy ;) Some of the things he has learned:
  • He can scream (not fun!)
  • Can scream and cry at the same time (even worse!)
  • Loves to babble (dada, mama, baba)
  • Can pick up food, but not quite put it in his mouth yet

He is just growing so fast, but I am loving it, even when it is frustrating ;) We are still working on tummy time. He still hates it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I have tried putting toys in front of him, putting a blanket under his chest, and getting down on the floor with him. I am just out of ideas. I guess he is just taking his time learning to push himself up and crawl. Oh well.

On another note, we have moved into our house! Last weekend was the move in. It was difficult. We have a lot more stuff than we thought. Now we are trying to unpack everything and figure out where to put it all. The joys of moving, but it is so worth it! We love being in our own home and being a family, just us 3, for now ;) We don't have internet right now ( I am at work writing this), but when we do get it back, I will try to post some pictures!!

2 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

I just can't believe that both our boys are 8 months!! I remember when we were both pregnant at this time of the summer and how things have changed! I'm so happy for you and your family in settling down into a beautiful home! I really want to come by and visit, let's plan on sometime soon! By the way, I sure miss you guys already!

The Arbuckle's said...

Oh I remember that stage when they find their voice. It is so hard to keep them quiet.

Try putting him in the bath tub on his tummy and show him how to kick, he might like that. Maybe he'll just walk instead of crawling :)