Friday, February 12, 2010

Update..

We went to the doctor yesterday. Cameron is a healthy boy. His stats are: height 26 1/4 (75-90%) weight 14 lbs 5 oz (25-50%) head 41.8 cm (25-50%). He is doing great, according to the doctor. He said he is on the right track and growing well. He had to have more shots yesterday and that wasn't fun. It is always hard to hear your little boy cry :(

On the fun side, he does get to start solids. We started that last night and he did very well. He ate it all! He was even helping me put it in his mouth. He would open his mouth for me and let me put the cereal in his mouth. Sometimes he would even grab my hand and lead it towards his mouth! I'm glad that we are already off to a good start.

Here are some pictures of him enjoying his first solids...

He is actually enjoying the food

Daddy having his go at feeding


Still not sure about the spoon

6 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

look at that big boy eating solids! SO CUTE!
We'll be starting solids in a couple of weeks so you'll have to tell me more of Cameron's experiences with cereal and baby food! see ya

Ashley said...

He is so adorable. I cannot believe how fast he is growing! Solids were my favorite! I love watching babies faces when they are trying something new. So classic.

rachel said...

You're lucky he likes the cereal...I think it smells awful! He's a cute one and so big :)

Unknown said...

Shots are so sad, I don't think we ever grow out of not liking shots. Maybe that's because of all the traumatic experiences that start at such an early age. Poor guy, I'm glad you guys made it through.

Shad and Brittany said...

They grow up so darn fast!!! Great pics!!

Kjell Crowe said...

hey a recipe for wheat would be great too!!!