Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time Flies....

Time has really flown by this month. I can't believe that February is almost done. It has been a crazy month. I wasn't feeling good partly through February. Now I feel a lot better, but it comes and goes. I am still working two jobs. We are trying to get ahead on things and pay off our debt. We are doing great on that. I am finishing my last semester at school. Tyler is working full time and going to school at night too. We both are really busy. I am glad that we have more time this semester to be together than we did last semester. Last semester we only had weekends to really spend time together. Now, we actually have nights and weekends together. It has been really nice.

We don't have much else going on. We are looking forward to April because my parents are coming!!! I am really excited for that. They will stay about 5-6 days and then they have to go home :( It is still exciting for them to come out here. That is all, for now ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you dropped off the face of the blogosphere? Always good to hear from you. Thanks for the update. :)

Amanda said...

I now have a blog, too. Just wanted to let you know. Mandie